Hudson County Interfaith
HOMELESS MEMORIAL SERVICE
FRIDAY, December 19, at 1:00pm
Location: Old Bergen Church
One Highland Avenue, Jersey City
We invite you to participate:
- Forward Names of Deceased Homeless or formerly Homeless persons.
- Please donate new THERMALS, SOCKS, HATS, SCARVES, GLOVES, TOILETRIES to be distributed to the Homeless Please drop-off gifts, by Monday, December 15. For Drop-Off-Location and further info, please email email@example.com, or call 201-604-2600, ext. 203
- Help sort and bag up donations during the week leading up to the Service Please email for schedule.
- Help prepare for Service & Reception; and/or Serve Lunch; and/or Clean Up. Location: Old Bergen Church, One Highland Ave., FRIDAY, December 19, morning & afternoon. Please email for schedule.
- Bake & Bring Cookies
- Please Spread the Word (via Social Media, as well as email, word-of-mouth, etc.)
To Participate or for more info:
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 201-604-2600, x. 203 or 201-668-0546
Thank You for whatever you can do!
National Homeless Memorial Day commemorates the First Day of Winter, Longest Night of the Year, and the start of another long, cold, painful season for the Homeless. A coalition led by Garden State Episcopal Community Development Corporation will hold Hudson County's Sixth Annual Homeless Persons' Memorial Day commemoration, an Inter-Faith Service to include remembrances of homeless neighbors, friends & loved ones who have passed away.